Subject: Reminder-ESTONIA-Submission of Art. 19 reports on R205
From: "Nagarajan, Anitha" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "Maria-Helena Rahumets", "ESTONIA" <[email-masked]>, "BUDAPEST, Registry" <[email-masked]>, "Harasty, Claire" <[email-masked]>, "Sibbel, Lejo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2025 17:30:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,
Please find attached a communication from the International Labour
Standards Department, concerning the report requested under article 19 on
Employment and Decent Work for Peace and Resilience Recommendation, 2017
(No. 205), for which your Government is requested to provide this year.
Please confirm receipt of this mail.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Anitha Nagarajan on behalf of
__________________________
Carlos MAGALHAES
Head
Records and Chancellery Unit
International Labour Standards Department
International Labour Organization (ILO)
Tel.: +41 22 799 7128
E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
4 route des Morillons
CH-1211 Genève 22
Suisse

  <https://www.ilo.org/public/ilo/ilologo-signature-en-high.png>

ilo.org <https://www.ilo.org/global/lang--en/index.htm>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/ilo>  | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ilo.org>
| LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-labour-organization-ilo>
| Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/iloinfo/>

-----------------------------------------
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission.
-----------------------------------------
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

-----------------------------------------
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------